Tic Tac Toe
- Actual Size: 2x2
- Setup Area: 2x2
- Age Group: All Ages
Object: Toss the balls into the game and score three in a row to win.
Skill Level: Easy to hard
1. Each player is given 3-4 balls to use.
2. The player stands 3-4 feet away from the game.
3. Each ball is tossed underhand, 1 at a time, alternating turns between players.
4. A win is scored if 3 balls land in the game and form a straight line, or diagonal line, 3 in a row.
5. Balls that may bounce out of the game may be thrown again when it is the players turn again.
6. An additional ball will increase chances of a win.
7. A fourth ball guarantees a win every time.